7.04.2018

My military SF collection

I think the hip and happening kids call these pictures "shelfies". I just call them terrible quality. :P

Click to embiggen.




Like I said shitty quality. My hand isn't steady, nor is the camera on my phone the best, but we do what we can, lol. Some of the names are blurry, so if you're curious about any title, just let me know down in the comments and I'll tell you what it is.

But yeah, this is all of my military SF or at least what I don't have boxed up.

3 comments:

  1. Bujold, Drake, Moon, Scalzi ... you and I have similar tastes in science fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed we also have similar tastes in science fiction.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I haven't gotten around to reading With the Lightnings. Yet. I'll try this year once I get space in the reading queue.

    But yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I have. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...