8.09.2012

Awesome posts for popular TOS episodes

Saw these over at Geek Flag. The one for The Ultimate Computer is my favorite.

I'll admit that I haven't seen a lot of episodes of TOS - I was more of a TNG and DS9 man, myself - but The Ultimate Computer is an episode I really want to see. I've read the synopsis, so I know what goes down, but still, seeing several Constitution-classes in one ep? Yes please! Apparently the current four are just the first of a whole bunch of similar posters by Quantum Mechanix. - each episode is getting the treatment. You can check the rest out here.

What's your favorite episode of The Original Series? I like The City on the Edge of Forever.

2 comments:

  1. Just 1 favorite TOS episode? Ooh! That's difficult- just too many good ones- Balance of Terror, Devil in the Dark, Amok Time, The Doomsday Machine, I Mudd, What are Little Girls Made Of?, Mirror Mirror, The Trouble with Tribbles, For the World is Hollow and I have Touched the Sky, The Changeling, on and on and on...non-sequitorERRORERRORERROR...DOES NOT COMPUTE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Geekflag mention, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...